Terms & Conditions
Thank you for visiting our website. The use of the site is governed by the following terms. By using the Site you agree to comply with, and be bound by, the Terms.
- You may not establish a link to the Site from a third party site without our prior written permission.
- Our products depicted in the Site are representative of our collection. Not all our products are shown in the Site
- Online buying is powered by PayPal and you are obliged to follow the online instructions while purchasing. We only accept payment through PayPal unless otherwise agreed beforehand.
- All items are charged in advance of manufacture and shipping.
- Prices are correct at time of publishing.
- All items will be sent by registered delivery and you will receive them within 28 days, unless we do not deliver to your location.
- All prices are inclusive of delivery charges and VAT.
- We will not be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of the website. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
- We recognise the importance of protecting the privacy of our clients' personal and financial information. When you order goods from us we need to know your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number. We gather this information to allow us to process any orders you may make. The relevant information is then used by us, our agents and sub-contractors, to deal with your order and to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your account.
- We will provide you with information about special features of our website or any other service or products we think may be of interest to you unless you specifically request otherwise by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted.
- When you place an order, a confirmation of order email will be sent to the email address that you provided. Once payment has been received by us we will re- confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form.
- The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website.
- You cannot cancel your order once you have received the products.
- Cancellation: you may cancel your order within 5 working days of us receiving the order. We will reimburse you the full amount less a handling charge of 10% the total cost of the order. Please email us on email@example.com to cancel an order. Any cancellation received after this date will be cancelled with a charge of 50% of the cost of the order.
- We will refund any item purchased provided we are notified by email within 5 working days. Returns must have the tag attached.For a return Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business within five working days of receipt of your purchase. Overseas customers will be given a “Returns Authorisation Number” that must be written on the outside of the package being returned. You must ship the parcel back to us using a trackable method. UK customers must return the goods to us using the Royal Mail Special Delivery Service and insured for the goods' full value.The shipping and postage receipt for returning the package must be retained by you. The goods must be packed securely in the packaging that you received them in. We are not liable to refund you any moneys if the goods are returned to us broken or damaged. Once we have received the goods we will refund the amount due to your credit card immediately.Please note delivery charges will not be refunded.
- We reserve the right to cancel the order if we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered; we do not deliver to your area; or one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers. If we do cancel your order we will notify you by e-mail and organize a re-credit. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
- We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order.
- Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 28 days of your order.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address (or via email) of the problem within 10 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
- If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 28 days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address (or via email) of the problem within 40 days of the date on which you ordered the goods. If you notify a problem to us under this condition, our only obligation will be, at your option: to make good any shortage or non-delivery; to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
- We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
- The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Sri Lankan law and the Sri Lankan courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.